Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Are Some Other Games Like Poptropica

disturbing.

As we approach the climate summit in Copenhagen, I would like to share my thoughts and my questions about the climate we have in Tunisia since my return from Belgium (since early October).

According to my family during my stay in Belgium in September, the country has been abundantly watered, and there was even flooding and deaths in some regions. (The deep South regions of the country near the desert!)

When I came back, we still had a few rainy days and cool enough.
Then nothing more normal for the season ....

As and when we entered the fall, the weather has returned to fine and even, some days very beautiful: high temperatures, a drop of rain, but often very strong south wind drying (short a time almost summer!).

Morally, I'm not complaining: it's obviously very nice to be able to live outside and enjoy a bright sun and very bright!

But where is the rub and where I start to worry is that we're late November and we continue to have days with temperatures between 20 and 25 ° and that the disturbances which seem to appear , pass quickly and go somewhere else and that for nearly two months, it is not a drop fell! In addition, we have a very high amplitude of temperature between day and night.

While some nights are very cold, damp, this is not enough moisture to plants. I am obliged to continue to water the garden, and this operation to gates of winter is very unusual, and especially worrying at a time when we all try to save energy!

I also noticed, and I'm not alone, that some plants that would normally go into "dormancy" bloom again, new shoots have short, think themselves in the spring and not at the gates of winter! Basil seeds, annual, germinating in the spring and in normal times, are coming out of earth!

What will happen when winter comes suddenly, without transition?

Also, I spoke earlier to save energy, but the worst when it's so nice outside, is we are obliged to heat homes very wet and cold if you keep still!

You'll understand: If I sound nostalgic and backward using the formula "there is more seasons, my good sir," I am obliged to note with concern that the climate was very changed for several years. And this climate change is challenging and scary for the future of our children.

Before, the seasons were fairly well marked: very hot summer, rainy winter and cooler spring and fall and warmer than the other two seasons and very enjoyable.

For some time we pass, almost without transition from summer to winter and vice versa.

If this topic interests some of you, respond, and tell me what you think and if you've noticed similar phenomena in your region.
Thank you for reading me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment