Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anit-freeze Patch For Pokemon Hard Gold

rantings

Come on, I start! Too bad if that's not good if nobody is interested my rantings, I feel an overwhelming desire to write down my happiness, my bullshit, my rants!

Now that I am quiet, alone in the cool of the house, I feel good.

No husband demanding in the feet, no children or grandchildren to entertain: only silence, flowers and blue sky seen through the window, the sheer delight of doing nothing without feeling guilty!

He who has never had, at least once in his life, the desire to forget everything, drop everything, not to think of others first, but only to itself .., that then I throw the first stone!

I sometimes wish to leave everything, to go away and forget all the stresses of life, not unhappy, no, but not really satisfactory.
Think only of me, just do what I like, forget the people Yet to me the dearest and closest!

Going, going away on a deserted island of eternal spring, surrounded by flowers and trees ... Hear the birds singing, fly with them and see from above, sometimes this world so hard and so mean seen from below.

Become selfish, thinking only of me cultivate my garden when I want, read, read again, my passion for stories that I'll never live, the country I do not see, take me for characters I'll never ....

But I'm happier ?.....

The characteristic of the man is not laughing, but the dissatisfaction: we resent what we have until we lose, we're always looking for something else, another "part", and when we finally get, we always want more.

But it's so good to dream, even if sometimes the clock is a bit hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment