Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dilute Vinegar Deodorant

Small pleasures of life.


I am talking about simple joys, simple but sometimes despite all the problems we have, we illuminate a day and sometimes even a single hour of the day.
Small pleasures that help us move forward, to love life and our earth, and against all odds.

They can obviously be very different from one person to another, but I'm pretty sure you will recognize some of mine!
And, would be great is that you comment on this article and you make me part of yours.

When I turn to the past and what was my journey, I sometimes regret not having taken advantage of a fleeting moment, which unfortunately does represent perhaps ever. And since now the longest part of my life is behind me and not before, I think with the experience he must try to make the most of that life has to offer: great happiness and joy offered to small daily. As

Prévert, I will make an inventory (without his talent of course) of what for me are real small pleasures.

  • Being awakened at dawn by the birds singing and the sound of wind in the branches of palm.
  • Open the flaps and see that overnight the flowers of the shrub in front of my room opened and discovered the blaze of their dark red tone!
  • Quickly getting up, taking his first cup of coffee in the garden where the calm is not disturbed by noise from the street (that one advantage of getting up early).
  • Browse the aisles surrounded by a real serenade of a wide variety of birds hiding in the foliage.
  • View buttons yesterday begin to hatch, and new plantings, do there bit, begin to grow and be good in my garden.
  • Wait patiently as the sun illuminates and emphasizes it with my abundant flowering bougainvillea.
  • Enjoy these moments of solitude and quietness so rare in life that sometimes gets carried away!
  • Feel the wind on my skin still fresh of the morning hour, which is unfortunately too short, especially in summer.
  • Hear gradually waking the neighborhood.
  • See the sun rise over the summer sea in Marsa: a marvel, a very fleeting moment: an orange ball appear out of the sea!
  • During hot summers, after being locked up all day to try to escape the great heat, power finally came to dusk, smelling the flowers exhale their fragrance to greet the return of freshness. After a day
  • particularly stormy and heavy, hear the wind getting up, see the sky is veiled, the clouds pile up, the rumbling thunder and rain last fall, and get out, get out fast to feel on her bare skin that freshness As expected!
These are some of my small pleasures.

course there are the great joys and pleasures of life as a wife, mother and grand-mère, mais j'évoquerai cela dans d'autres chroniques .

0 comments:

Post a Comment